By now the Primary Elections are over and as we approach the Congressional and Presidential Elections on Tuesday November 8, we encourage all members to go Vote. While we are a non-partisan organization we want to make sure that we wisely choose people that will stand up for the protection of our Railroad Retirement Pension Annuity.
Joe Atkinson Chaplin, Robert Escobedo L.Rep., Tony Padilla N.V.P., J.R. Abrego V.P., David Gonzalez President, Aida Gonzalez Secretary-Treasurer, and G. G. Gonzalez Area 5 Director—Presentation of the official Federal Charter to the new NARVRE Harlingen, Texas Unit # 064.
Newsletter This delivery is to remind all Area Directors and Assistant Area Directors that between August and December, we should be concentrating on establishing new Units where possible in areas where large group of retirees reside. So far, this year, we have not had an Area Director establish a new Unit with the exception of Area 5 Director, G. G. Gonzales who organized a new Unit in Harlingen, Texas. Former Area 8 Director Bob Bloomer continues to be the best example for seeking to form new a Unit later in September.
The Meeting was opened at 11:33 A.M. with 12 members in attendance.
Prayer was led by Art Keepers.
The Pledge of Allegiance was in unison.
Deceased – 0
Minutes from NARVRE Meeting April 5, 2014 at Alicia’s Restaurant.
1. Guy opened the meeting with prayer, followed by the pledge of allegiance. G.G. then did the roll call of officers with all being present.
2. New members and guests were then introduced. Mrs. Faz was mentioned since she’s suffering from cancer but seems to be doing better at the time.
1. G.G. opened the meeting by leading the group in the pledge of allegiance. Guy followed with a prayer.
2. G. G. did roll call for the officers with all being present.
1. G.G. opened the meeting. Guy led the group in an opening prayer, followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. G.G. did the roll call of officers with all being present.
1. G.G. called the meeting to order with Guy Sackett leading us in prayer. Then the group did the pledge of allegiance.2. G. G. did the roll call of officers with all officers being present.
3. Those mentioned who were not well the day of our meeting were Raymond’s wife and Guy.
6819 Crumpler Blvd, Suite 200 Olive Branch, MS 38654-1940
TEL: 1-800-551-2588 | EMAIL: NARVRE@gmail.com
If the government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have.
~Gerald R. Ford