HOUSTON NARVRE UNIT 187
NARVRE Houston Texas- Unit 187 October 1, 2013 meets on the First Tuesday of the month at 11:00am at the Fiesta de Guadalajara, Restaurant at 3522 Irvington Blvd., Houston, TX 77009
President: G. G. Gonzalez Jr., 18331 Forest Elms Drive, Spring, Texas 77388
Legislative Representative: Raymond Pantoja, 1009 Richelieu Lane, Houston, Texas 77018
Vice-President: Oscar Cisneros, 4326 Spoonbill Drive, Seabrook, TX 77586
Treasurer: Cheryl Chambers, 5519 Cypressgate Drive, Spring, Texas 77373
Secretary: Pam Sackett, 105 Park Way, Montgomery, TX 77356
HOUSTON NARVRE UNIT 187 October 1 meeting minutes
Secretary: Pam Sackett – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Raymond opened the meeting, led the group in prayer and the pledge, and completed the roll call
of officers with all present except Marlin.
2. Names of ill members and those who have passed away were
3. G.G. and Cheryl both discussed insurance with Guy making a motion to accept the Legislative
Report, seconded by Anthony.
4. The minutes of the September meeting and any correspondence were both read.
5. Cheryl gave the treasurer’s report as of September 1. Dues were discussed, which will be due by January. The Audit Committee gave their report of approving the treasurer’s report for the last quarter. Anthony made a motion to accept the 2 reports; Guy seconded it.
6. We had no deferred business.
7. Oscar talked about the upcoming raffle. He has collected $220 as of meeting date in October. Some members are still needing books to sell while some have returned their books to Oscar. Deadline for selling the raffle tickets is November 20. Any unsold tickets can/will be picked up if members will let the officers
know; otherwise, please return all raffle tickets by the deadline.
8. Birthday honorees were mentioned. Cheryl was the only member present with an October
9. We had a brief question/answer session re: retirement and insurance.
10. Raymond closed the meeting in prayer. Meeting was adjourned.